Investing In Gold: Is A Bubble Popping?
The investment website SeekingAlpha.com recently published my article on Investing in Gold: Is a Bubble Popping? You can read it by clicking on the link.
In the last two days, over 7700 people viewed the article and over 200 commented.
Please let me know if you have any questions about the article or other investment issues.
This presentation is for educational purposes only. To learn more about the topics mentioned and if they are suitable for you, consult an appropriate professional before implementing. Tax laws can change at any time.
Any information provided in this presentation has been prepared from sources believed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed and is not a complete summary or statement of all available data necessary for making an investment decision. Any information provided is for information purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation.
Arthur Stein Financial, LLC also sells life, disability and long-term care insurance. the firm does not have a fiduciary relationship with clients for the sale of these insurance products. Clients should be aware that these services pay a commission and involve a conflict of interest, as commissionable products conflict with the fiduciary duties of a registered investment adviser.
Arthur Stein Financial, LLC is registered with the states of MD, DC and VA. it is not registered with, nor is it required to be registered with, the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Keep in mind that:
- Past performance is no guarantee of future performance;
- Investments involve the risk of loss of principal and earnings;
- ETFs, mutual funds, including money market funds, etc. are not guaranteed in any way by the US Government, the FDIC, a bank or anyone else.
- “Average annual return” evens out variations in the actual year-to-year returns.
- ETFs, mutual funds and individual stocks and bonds fluctuate in value and there will always be times when they lose value.
- None of the information provided by Arthur Stein is necessarily relevant to anyone’s particular situation. Situations differ among individuals and you should not assume that these generalizations or information apply to you.
- Investments mentioned may not be suitable for all investors.