Come for the M&M's®, stay for the advice
At Arthur Stein Financial, LLC, we are always looking to provide new client services. Well, we just found a great one.
Our latest offering is M&M's®, Yes, M&M's! In a cute dispenser! No extra charge!
Sure, Arthur Stein Financial also offers investment management, portfolio reviews and retirement planning. But a little chocolate never hurts.
Whether you come for the M&M's® and stay for the advice or come for the advice and stay for the M&Ms®, you will always be welcome.
This is for educational purposes only. To learn more about the topics mentioned and if they are suitable for you, consult an appropriate professional. Tax laws can change at any time.
Any information provided in this presentation has been prepared from sources believed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed and is not a complete summary or statement of all available data necessary for making an investment decision. Any information provided is for information purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation.
Keep in mind that:
- Past performance is no guarantee of future performance;
- Investments involve the risk of loss of principal and earnings;
- ETFs, mutual funds, money market funds, etc. are not guaranteed by the US Government, the FDIC, a bank or anyone else.
- “Average annual return” evens out variations in the actual year-to-year returns.
- ETFs, mutual funds and individual stocks and bonds fluctuate in value and there will always be times when they lose value.
- None of the information provided is necessarily relevant to anyone’s personal situation. Circumstances differ among individuals and they should not assume that these generalizations or information apply to them.
- Investments mentioned may not be suitable for all investors.