Arthur Stein is featured guest on "Your Turn with Mike Causey"
Mike Causey recently interviewed me on the Federal News Radio show “Your Turn with Mike Causey.” We discussed the Thrift Savings Plan (the 401k retirement plan for Federal Employees) and how to invest to increase potential long-term return and protect gains.
Click here That lands on a page announcing the interview.
On the right-hand side is a box titled “Your_turn_0806.” Click on the arrow in that box.
It is a 45-minute mp3 file.
Please let me know if you need help with any investment or financial planning issues.
This is for educational purposes only. To learn more about the topics mentioned and if they are suitable for you, consult an appropriate professional. Tax laws can change at any time.
Any information provided in this presentation has been prepared from sources believed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed and is not a complete summary or statement of all available data necessary for making an investment decision. Any information provided is for information purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation.
Keep in mind that:
- Past performance is no guarantee of future performance;
- Investments involve the risk of loss of principal and earnings;
- ETFs, mutual funds, including money market funds, etc. are not guaranteed in any way by the US Government, the FDIC, a bank or anyone else.
- “Average annual return” evens out variations in the actual year-to-year returns.
- ETFs, mutual funds and individual stocks and bonds fluctuate in value and there will always be times when they lose value.
- None of the information provided by Arthur Stein is necessarily relevant to anyone’s particular situation. Situations differ among individuals and you should not assume that these generalizations or information apply to you.
- Investments mentioned may not be suitable for all investors.
Arthur Stein Financial, LLC is registered with the states of MD, DC and VA. It is not registered with, nor is it required to be registered with, the Securities and Exchange Commission.