Time to review your investment portfolio?
Whether you manage your own investments or pay someone to manage them for you, it makes sense to get a second opinion, an investment review.
There are many reasons for an investment review. Maybe your long-term investment strategy was “invest and forget” or maybe someone else forgot you. Perhaps you have investments with multiple managers and want to know how they fit together. Many investors have never determined their tolerance for investment risk and compared it to their portfolio. Others have no idea what they own.
An investment review can:
- Determine which stocks, bonds, etc. you own, no matter how they are owned (directly or through a mutual fund, ETF, variable annuity, etc.)
- Examine the portfolio’s allocation, diversification and the overlap among those investments
- Establish your tolerance for risk and volatility
- Compare risk tolerance to the portfolio
- Discuss investments expenses and management fees
- Provide Morningstar reviews of individual investments (when available)
- Recommend changes in overall allocations for portfolio optimization.
The cost for Arthur Stein Financial, LLC to do this work is $950. That includes the preliminary meeting, presentation meeting and printed summary.
There is no charge or obligation for the preliminary meeting. During the meeting, we will review your financial situation and discuss whether a portfolio review makes sense. You owe nothing if you decide not to use our services.
Please let me know if you are interested.
Keep in mind that:
- A portfolio review is not a financial plan. It will not examine whether your investments are or will be sufficient to meet any financial goal. We can provide that type of plan but at a greater cost.
- There is no guarantee that the recommendations made will prevent a loss or provide a higher rate of future return. There is no guarantee or warranty that services offered will result in profit.
- Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. All investments involve the risk of loss.
- The review discusses existing investments but does not recommend new investments.
- The cost may be higher if you have more than 10 investment accounts or more than 70 individual investments. We would discuss this at the first meeting, before you commit.
- The review contains statements and statistics obtained from sources believed to be reliable but not guaranteed as to accuracy or completeness. References to any specific securities do not constitute an offer to buy or sell securities. There may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in the Information.
- Neither Arthur Stein Financial, LLC nor its information providers shall have any liability, contingent or otherwise for the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or correct sequencing of the information or for any decisions made or actions taken by you in reliance upon the information.
Arthur Stein Financial, LLC does not provide tax or legal advice.